Working in a medical practice is tough
Priorities change continually, rules alter frequently and your task list grows by the second. You must know your roles, constantly juggle work load and continually change tactics to deal with what presents to you.
This interactive workshop reviews how you can react quickly and multi task so that risk is kept low for you and your clinicians.
In this session, you will gain a further understanding of:
- what makes a difference to patients
- how a receptionist can impact how the patient feels
- what “vicariously liable” means and how you can ensure you are not putting the practice at risk
- why people behave badly and what basic strategies you can implement to control the situation
- the importance of internal and external rules and why you must comply.