Join the online conversation around myPHN Conference 2018
Follow us on social media:
Use our conference hashtag: #myphn18
Share images with @myphnconference on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Share these details with your contacts or through your social media channels. If you’re tweeting or posting about the conference, please include #myphn2018 in all tweets and posts.
Are you presenting at myPHN 2018?
If the answer is ‘yes’, we encourage you to list your professional social media details at the end of your conference presentation, and include the conference hashtag #myphn18
Social media at myPHN Conference 2018
The social media moderator/s will:
• delete spam or comments that are off-topic, offensive, untruthful, libellous, threatening, discriminatory, or demeaning
• reply to comments or posts when appropriate, but cannot reply to all comments or posts.
Users who engage on myPHN’s social media channels (such as Facebook or Twitter) acknowledge that:
• it is their responsibility to keep contributions professional and respectful
• the information posted by individuals or groups external to myPHN represents the opinion of the participants and not necessarily the opinion of myPHN
• any advertisements (including products and services) that may appear on myPHN’s social media channels are independent of myPHN, and the presence of these advertisements does not imply endorsement by myPHN.