Reach your direct target market
Be a part of myPHN Conference 2018
myPHN Conference 2018 is the Northern Queensland Primary Health Network (NQPHN) conference, attracting expert speakers, and primary healthcare professionals.
By sponsoring myPHN Conference 2018, you will have the opportunity to:
– raise your profile by demonstrating your support for the primary health sector
– utilise the opportunity to present your organisation to a national audience and reach primary healthcare professionals directly
– reinforce your credentials as a key player in the industry and demonstrate your organisation’s commitment and support of the primary healthcare sector
– launch new products or services
– network with peers and build stronger relationships with existing customers
– develop new business opportunities, research customer attitudes and enhance word of mouth marketing.
This year’s conference theme ‘Connecting out health care together’ will offer delegates the chance to get up to speed on current and emerging health reforms through a comprehensive two-day educational program.
Last year’s event – myPHN Conference 2017 – was a highly successful sell-out occasion, and we expect myPHN Conference 2018 to be the same as we become a key fixture on the primary health calendar.
There are several sponsorship opportunities available for myPHN Conference 2018, download the sponsorship brochure here.
If you have a unique idea or concept to enhance your participation at myPHN Conference 2018, please contact conference sponsorship and exhibitions manager Andrea O’Sullivan (details below), who will be able to assist you further.
View the current floorplan here, to see available booth spaces.
Please note: this plan is subject to variation as trade booths are sold in accordance with receipted applications.
The myPHN 2018 Conference and sponsorship
isbeing managed by ICMS Australasia. If you would like to enquire about becoming a sponsor of the myPHN Conference 2018, please contact the conference sponsorship and exhibitions manager, Andrea O’Sullivan.
Postal address: PO Box 3599, South Brisbane, Qld 4101
Phone: (07) 3255 1002 Fax: (07) 3255 1004